Help Desk Analyst
Infinite IT is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realise that productive people are always a good addition to our organisation. So if you have the passion to work a company that cares about you, join us!
What we are looking for:
Provide IT support to customers of Infinite IT ensuring systems are maintained and supported to the highest standards. Work will be undertaken in accordance with service level agreements and as required by the CEO.
To ensure that all support calls and requests are dealt with appropriately and in accordance with defined policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Logging of Support Calls & Emails in Support Ticketing System
• General Administration Duties (Emails, Letters, Documents and Answering phone)
• Providing Level One support to users for Managed IT and Cloud Services
• Hardware Asset Tracking
• Maintaining a good relationship with Customers through excellent communications and customer service skills.
• Co-ordination of support ticket prioritization and dispatch
• Maintain technical and compliance IT documentation as required
• Respond, restore, resolve or escalate incident tickets within SLA’s
• SOE and Software installations
• Implements operational support standards and procedures relating to change and performance management, and security.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a Help Desk Environment
- 1 – 3 years’ experience with Networking (WiFI, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, etc)
- 1 – 3 years’ experience providing desktop support (Windows & Mac)
- 1 year+ providing server administration
- Excellent English Communication skills
To be considered for this role please submit your CV today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for shortlisting will be contacted.